Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Seriously? Why NOW?

I finally got a new job. One I wanted a while ago. It pays, it has hours. I should be ecstatic. I was surface when I got it, but after the initial shock, I didn't really care. This was the job, the lynch-pin, that my entire life was holding on to. Why can't I care? I just started making friends at my current job. Something that is almost impossible for me to do. And the boy....... I give my two weeks to my boss tomorrow. I have to weeks to make a move, or say something.... I need to. I have too many regrets when it comes to guys. I'm going to try to keep a few hours at my current job if I can, and I know I say it's for the extra money and partly it is, but now......maybe so I happen to see him. SEE!!! This is what I hate about liking someone. You start to try to incorporate them into your life, something that may not be good for you.

No comments: