Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rendezvous

I know, it’s been a long time. Like parting ways with a very dear friend. You think about that friend from time to time and wonder if you will ever be reunited. This was once my haven and I lost it. I tried to find a new one, but it failed. There is something that the Circadian Heartbeat fills that nothing else has, not even a new blog could do that. It’s also a good way to deal with life when you have no one to talk to. My other blog will be for that boy, but this is me and my life. I miss being able to say things in here that I know only a few people will ever read. It’s my secret. Like hoping that someone is watching you as you make a fool of yourself splashing in puddles when it rains. It’s your secret, yet you hope that someone knows and is keeping it too.

No comments: