Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lost

While Insomnia seems to be the new trend in music, I find it incredibly annoying. Even if I try to set my sleep cycle to where I'm up at 7 a.m. and try to go to sleep at, well at least 10 p.m. I'll still lie in bed for hours and hours thinking and getting more and more frustrated that I can't fall asleep. My body is tired but my mind won't shut up. It's the things my mind thinks that I need to focus on. Like my failure of a life or, the fact that I'm mostly alone. Like even now when trying to write, my cousin, comes and wants to talk. I put this aside. But instead of talking about the mixed messages she's getting from this boy, she goes of on me about how mean I am to her dog. I'm effing allergic to animals, and he's a huge foul smelling dog, that invades personal space and is ill behaved. Yeah, sorry I don't want a smelly stupid dog drooling all over me. So since I stood up for myself I'm in the kitchen alone. Again. See, this is what my mind want's to think about during the night. Like why my cousin is being all snooty with my lately, I can't figure it out. And honestly, I could care less about it at 3 a.m. So.....my point......yes well, I can't sleep. I'll sit awake watching re-re-runs of House on Hulu, with a box of graham crackers. It also may be that I really have no one to talk to anymore. I used to have Socks, but she's got her own issues and even if she thinks that she can handle mine she can't. So even though I promised to let her in, I can't. She can't deal with it. And now I've even lost my profound train of thought because of her being a twit. Eff.

No comments: