Thursday, April 29, 2010

*click*

So whilst thinking about going back to school......I realize it's going to be a lot harder than I expected. Money, money, money. I'm getting discouraged. While it seems like a fantastic idea, all the odds seem to be stacking themselves against me. I know, I know, I still can go. I just have to work for it. And taking a look at the course work today, made my heart feel the lightest it's been in a long time. But financial aid, may not declare me as and 'Independent Student' so my money from them could be scarce. So I'll finish my Associates Degree at the closest community college. That's good right....community college again.... *sigh* But if it get's me where I want to be then I'll do it. I'll fight financial aid, I'll fight my parents, I'll fight my odds. But I really want to go to that art school. Even thinking that I could go there makes me.......feel like I could actually get on me feet. No just sit, and be passed by. I've been in this place for so long that a glimpse of a future where I'm doing something I love. Oh!!!! In other news, I got a photography internship with a local photographer who did Sock's senior photos! Sooooo stoked. Now to find a camera...

No comments: