Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lackless

I spent Easter with my family. My mom and step-dad and brothers and sister. I think that says enough.
My brother is the one who judges me the most. Why? I have no idea. He just does. Does he not realize that he's a dick? Hahaha, never. But while I know he's my brother and all..........I still don't know if I want to be friends with him. Because if we weren't related, I wouldn't even look at him.

In other news, I'm trying to make the room I stay in, my room, and it's getting there. Lots of work, but I need a space, and I need it before my mind collapses.

And Socks, got into the college she wanted. Is it bad that my reasons for being happy for her a selfish. I am happy she"s going, so that she'll stop trying to pretend she knows what it feels like to fail and have no future. I"m so sick of it. I know her feelings are real, but just not justified.

Oh, and yes......I officially think that my compulsive sewing habits are going to get my wardrobe in trouble.

Regardless, I still feel sad.

No comments: