Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Eliza

The most talkative and bubbly person you will probably ever encounter. Even though she can seem intimidating because she’s smart and pretty, she will always go out of the way to introduce herself to the least socially inclined. She is the friend you chose to shop with. Not only does she adore fashion, but only she know what season you are and what colors you look good in. (I think I’m a Spring……and that I should stay away form mauve….I think……) Anyway, she’s not quite a brave a she leads on. And when it comes to guys, let me just say I’m glad we have the same mobile carrier. She can talk for hours and I love listening to her reason and excuses and she solves her own problems. I know I’m only the soundboard for her thoughts, but hey, that’s fine with me.







No comments: