Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Miles

My brother, and completely loony. I try to claim no relation to him, but I have found it easier and less painful on my nerves to accept him as my brother. After all, admittance is the firs step on the road to recovery! And recover I must. Miles used to be the brave one socially, however now our roles have reversed. I am the one who orders for us at restaurant, and ask for directions. Sill, he is the clown of the family, everyone knows that the moment he walks on the room you can expect to laugh. We used to get along great , but then things changed. I grew up, and didn’t want any thing to do with him. Now things are slowly getting better, he lets me make his fashion decisions, (because he can’t.) and we are slowly learning to respect each other. It’ll take time, but we’ll eventually get there.

No comments: