Friday, January 25, 2013

I Have Missed The Negative Space

We've gone a month without speaking. We've spoken at parties, pretended like nothing has happened. For a guy, you are super high drama. You'd rather avoid things, let them pass by, then deal with them. I don't know if you realize that makes me feel unworthy. Not like ''I am unworthy of your affection!!!" unworthy, but like you don't even value me as a human being. I know you probably don't mean it like that, but you're just stupid enough for it to come across that way. I've effing missed you. And while I didn't tell you what happened to me to make you feel guilty, I know you initially thought it was about you. I didn't correct that. I wanted you to feel like in a month so much could change with us, and you have. My stance on our relationship has not changed. I will only put as much effort into this as you do. No more, no less. Gone are the days of me trying to get you to notice me. Because now I know, you only notice me when I'm gone.

No comments: