Friday, January 11, 2013

The Last Time You Call On Me

I'm really done. I'm kind of blearily in shock, but almost accepting as if I already knew all along. I've looked for the best, overlooked the worst, and gone above and beyond as a friend. We're "cool", but you can't not treat me like it, and then expect me to act like we're "cool". I'm so far above you. I used to think you were so interesting. I wanted to know you, and I wanted you to know me. But obviously, you don't care as much a you tell me, you don't love me. I wanted to believe you when you told me you did. But your actions speak louder than words. I've been needing a reason to walk away for a long while now. I never wanted this to be why. Yet, I know it had to be this or I'd never leave. To quote Martha Jones; "This is me... Getting out."

No comments: