Saturday, January 5, 2013

You've Cat To Be Kitten Me Right Meow

I get it. I demand a lot. I'm admittedly high maintenance. While it's something I wish I wasn't, it's something I consistently deal with. I hold other people to the almost unattainable high standards I hold myself to. Seriously, I don't think it's really that hard to hit them, as long as your not an inbreed. Like for example, don't tell me to meet you somewhere and then not be there, because you're spending the day with your new boyfriend. You're not 15. Don't tell me you want to spend time with me, and then invite your new girlfriend and ignore me all night. Again, you're not 15. I guess, I just think that if you say you want to do something, you're honest about it. I am. But then 'apparently' I think wrong. I'm jealous of the time you don't spend with me, when you say you want to. I totally understand a new relationship. But think about when that's gone, who will still be here. Me. Always me. However, now I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't be. I mean I think they'll always  assume that I'll be there, so why worry about it? I need people, who make time for me first, not as an added second thought. I only really have one of those, my kindred spirit. And even though I know that she sometimes thinks I'm acting irrational, she still gets why I'm acting so. I've never had to deal with this kind of effing shit from her.

No comments: