Friday, January 18, 2013

It's Times Like These...

I feel like my hands are tied. I do love both of you, but my loyalties are going to lie with one....or the other? Even though, sometimes, I feel they shouldn't. I mean, it's your relationship. Who am I to know? But, when I feel like demands are being made that we can't talk to each other  because one of the three tells you that you're ''overstepping boundaries'' it's enough to make you pull your gorgeous red hair out. I'm torn...
So also, now that I'm on drugs, I focus better, and I'm less explosive. I sometimes feel like this new version of me isn't living. I apparently back to being the snarky minx, I always was... that is before life dementored my happiness... BUT, I'm trying to let new experiences and people pave the way for a new chapter. I sound like a hippie. Shit. Well... eff.....

No comments: