Monday, September 16, 2013

Secrets

What I want to say is serious. What I feel is serious. Where I'm at is serious. I don't know anymore, and maybe I never have, but I thought that I knew. I was told by someone I once truly cared about, that I have the adorable nack of being extremely vague. I never tried to be vague, it just came across is wanting to share, but not knowing if I could trust. I don't know who to trust anymore. Not saying that I've been burned, but just who keeps my secret sacred? Who guards my stories with their life? I want to believe that the people I have in my life are those. But I know the truth, they are nothing of that sort. I often wonder what type of person hold everything that you hold dear, and never to shares it with anybody but you. And then it hit me. That person is supposed to be that your other half. Some call them, your soulmate, your partner in crime, your best friend. Is It a shame to want that? To long for it? And when we thing we've found it, how can we be sure?

No comments: