Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Awkwardness...

Family gathering. That about sums it up. Crazy relatives, awesome little brothers, invisible father. My Aunt was great though, I had some wonderful conversation with her. About life, the universe, and everything. I thanked her for being my mom, and she told me I was wonderful, and marvelous. Of course, I almost lost it. She has no idea how....amazing....it is to hear that. That someone thinks you're neat, and that they will be there for you. So.....yeah....... And I met someone online, that I think would be really cool to be with, but I realized I have to take care of me right now. So I write him a long note explaining that I really think he's awesome, but I probably can't start something for a few months. And now I wait....wondering if I did the right thing. He seems perfect. Damnit.

No comments: