Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Parts

With so many adventures under my belt, I am no stranger to spontaneity. In my own mind, my myself and I find different things to marvel and scoff at. When "We" are with other people, myself and I get irritated. "Myself" being the tactless oblivion and my true self, and "I" being the person I let people see. "Myself" wonders why, when I spontaneously run toward a piano and record a song, that people I am with should just follow and not ask stupid questions. Yet "I" calmly reminds my other ego, that normal people do not think, and do things the same way "we" do. I find my habits of talking to myself and viewing myself as multiple parts................. satisfying in a peculiar way.

I am my own worst enemy.
I am my best listener.
I am my own worst critic.
I am my best advisor.

"Myself" and "I". . .

No comments: