Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Uncaring, Uncharitable, Unfeeling, Unfriendly, Unsympathetic

When people say; "I really don't like drama, but it always seems to find me!" most the time, you look at them and know. You know that they do indeed love drama. It is their comfort-zone. But to admit they love it, need it, thrive off it, would be to announce their gluttony of it. And for most, that's embarrassing. I despise thees people. Yes...I feel like I may be one of them. In my case, I have a boy who I know cares more deeply for me then I him. As in, I care for him not at all. He plagues me with his feelings, and tales of family injustice. I don't care. He tells me of arguments and thing that irritate him. I don't care. He even threatened to kill himself. (For the second time since I've known him.) I don't care. And I told him so. I tell him, that nothing about his life interests me. I just don't want to know. Is that wrong? Not to care? In the slightest?

No comments: