Monday, March 1, 2010

Corners

It's ridiculous! I guess I can't expect much from family. Of my father. When I was living with him, I thought maybe my family was wrong about how fucked up he is. For the most part, I was right. But I do being to see this one common trait. Whichever kid is the easiest to deal with, he chooses. Since I'm apparently a failure, he's chosen my backwards-ass Christian cult brother. Oh how lovely! They go driving. They go to movies. They go to my half-brothers basketball games. Great, the son you ignored for 4 years, now you want to see him. How about the daughter you royally fucked up? Oh no! She's not worth any time at all. Just shove her in the corner like you and your ex-wife did for most of her 19 years. That'll solve tons. Effing idiots. Go fuck up your new replacement kids.

No comments: