Friday, February 22, 2013

I'm Not As Cool As Lois Lane

I feel like only one person reads my blog. I love her dearly. I know she'll tell me she loves my posts anyway. 




I'm obsessive. I'm jealous. I'm hopeless.






I want someone to kiss me in public. I want someone to tell people I'm his girlfriend. I want someone to open doors for me. I want someone to offer to pay for dinner. I want someone who'll say "I miss you" after an hour apart. I want someone who thinks I'm adorable when I go all nerdy and he doesn't know what I'm talking about. I want someone to hold my hand. I want someone who says they are mine.

These things I want. I mean....I'm not the exception to the rule. I can't decide to be over someone, and have something perfect fall into my lap the next day. Things like that don't happen to me.


They just don't... He's not the one who will save me. He's not. I don't even know him. He won't even like me. I'm so effed up, and crazy, and he's..... he looks perfect. I've never been more sure of what I wanted in less than 48 hours. I sound for all intents and purposes, psychotic. I am certifiably crazy. 


OH MY GOD!!! 
*buriesheadinhands*

No comments: