Friday, February 22, 2013

Somebody Save Me

There has been a lot that's gone on in the past few days. New job. Vacation. But the one that's most important to me; I think I may have found an antidote. His name is Clark. And while I don't want to believe he's the answer, I did go an entire day without either talking, texting, or even thinking and missing Wyoming. (On a side not, also haven't thought about sleeping with Alexander once.) And I felt like I had gotten to sleep after being awake for an entire year straight. It was magical. Just to know that I could be freed from the destruction that is Wyoming, and the hold he doesn't even know he has over me, and the one I always wanted him to have. But now...........? I mean it's been three days, I know, but I think maybe...maybe...this might be able to give me an insight. *knock on wood* I would kill to be blissfully happy again. I know know that, sometimes, I go overboard. You know when you really like someone. But now I know. If you're not into me, I'm not going to wait around for you to notice and love me.

No comments: