Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Disjointed

I'm in one of those weird moods. Where I get a glimpse of what it was like to feel.
I found a bunch of stuff from Thomas, and all the written records of our meaningless conversations. The notes we passed in class. Feeling = Disgusted.
My mom, has been trying to talk to me. She actually texted me for the first time ever. That is a big deal if you know my parents history with texting, and me. She also Emails me songs that are from my childhood. Is she trying to make me feel guilty I'm not 7 anymore? That's one I won't fall for. I told her, we needed 5 months apart. Am I willing to go back on my word about needing space yet again? Feeling = Irritated.
I showed Socks some poetry a dear friend wrote, that I absolutely loved. I showed her because I wanted to share it with her. Not because I wanted her to effing critique it. But she did. She thinks because she did P.O.L. twice, she knows everything about poetry and what is good and what is not. This poem was amazing. I know now, never show her mine. She says I don't let anybody in. She doesn't even read this anymore. And I don't even show her all of me, because of this. She did the same thing my Step-Father did when he didn't like some of my music, told me that my taste in all music was bad. She's worse, she acts better than me all the time. She thinks she smarter than me, and she has more knowledge. She doesn't. I don't correct her or try to prove her wrong, because honestly, what's the point? She'd think I was being thick. *sigh* Sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me lately.... I love her I do......I just can't stand how highly she thinks of herself. Feeling = Exhausted.
Speaking of poetry, I wrote something new. I'm considering editing it, but I told Elva not to do that very thing. Ah hypocrisy. Feeling = Rebellious.

No comments: