Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Think, I Know

While, my arm is falling asleep, and my hands are turning cold, I'm reminded how long I spend at the computer. And during that time, I often think about one person. While all the names in this blog are changed for privacy, I can't think of a good enough name for him other than the one he already possesses. I've been known to lose my shit over a boy now and again. I've been known to like them lots. I've been know to do a lot of things. Anyway, back to the boy. Fine, I'll call him. (begrudgingly, mind you!). . . Keagan. Anyway, I met him over the summer, he's the one that hid from me, but on Facebook, his activities keep popping up. Like spontaneous trips to the beach. After hour photo shoots. And just things, that happen I guess. I thought I liked him, but now he just intrigues me. Is it bad that I plan when I'll actually get to work with him. Like, try to start a relationship plan? God, I feel pathetic, but he seems so perfect. Yes, "seems", right, he'll turn out to be a disapointmeant .........or not...........Keagan........Why does he need to be everything I don't think I want, but deep down know I want. "Damnit, I neva get anyfing, neva!"

No comments: